Thread: 14.1 N/a G/a
View Single Post
Old 07-15-2011, 06:15 PM   #10
MMGT1
GLS member

MMGT1 has a reputation beyond reputeMMGT1 has a reputation beyond reputeMMGT1 has a reputation beyond reputeMMGT1 has a reputation beyond reputeMMGT1 has a reputation beyond reputeMMGT1 has a reputation beyond reputeMMGT1 has a reputation beyond reputeMMGT1 has a reputation beyond reputeMMGT1 has a reputation beyond reputeMMGT1 has a reputation beyond reputeMMGT1 has a reputation beyond repute
Sway bars are massive..lol Full H&R race suspension on it. Struts would be the same I assume, but those bars added quite a bit that I hope I offset with the hood. I droped about 30 Lbs with the hood on it but 2" bars front and rear were a lot of weight when I had one in each hand before I installed 'em. The springs weigh a bit more than stock as well. Then the brakes added weight and those tires are 7 ply Akina autocross tires on 17's. All together it is quite a bit more. I noticed a big difference in getting off the line with this set-up. I would love to run it with stock suspension and break the 13's with it, but just too much work for me so it is what it is man.
I have had the charger for 2 years now and am yet to get it in there, I know, I suck. Just havent ad the money to finish it off. I really dont want to just slap it in there for the sake of having it in there if you know what I mean. I still need to buy a few things for it and money has been pretty tight since buying a home in Burlington and having our second baby a few months ago. Ill get it done, but it is going to take me a bit to finish it yet. This week I am replacing the lifters and that is gonna run me about 650 or so, then if I find a bent rod Im into another 200 bucks on top of that. The rods are chrome molly but you never know. I am really hoping its just a collapsed lifter. Going to replace all 12 anyway, then go from there.
MMGT1 is offline   Reply With Quote