View Single Post
Old 09-26-2016, 12:24 AM   #56
00redse
GX Member

00redse is an unknown quantity at this point
Gonna bump this one back from the dead. I still have the car, it's doing ok, but needs some refreshing. The car had to sit in the AZ sun for a while, and the clear coat is trashed. Let it be noted: extra money for GOOD clear is worth it.

Air suspension is getting refreshed. Valves need cleaning or replaced. Adding some little things i should've done in the beginning (water traps, schrader valves, train horn)

The light bar in the rear is gonna get replaced also. Half the lights don't work at all... there's parking lights, but no brake lights at all. Gonna replace the whole thing with one that does amber turn signals that scan back and forth. I'll post a link later. The hard part is the current one had to have the inner frame of the trunk cut up and welded back together. So replacing it should be a fun job. I'll take some pics

The sliding ragtop is in need of recovering. Luckily the people who manufacture these are local (i had to get a new handle long ago and found this out)

So... Sorry I was never a huge contributor over here. I was on AED and GAGT more back in the day because i had my red GA back in the day. I still have al the good parts from the GA too, so i'm on the lookout for a 00-02 GASE sedan in red. Or maybe I'll sell off all the old GA parts if the mod bug wears off after refreshing the olds. Have full AED kit and hood. 2.4 supercharger w/ methanol injection, headers, exhaust, 18" centerline wheels, all just sitting.

Anywho, hello to all those still around, and all the new folks.

and yes, they're speedhut gauges with the flames.
00redse is offline   Reply With Quote