View Single Post
Old 06-08-2009, 01:06 AM   #10
TheEdgeofSanity
GLS member

TheEdgeofSanity is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to TheEdgeofSanity
Quote:
Originally Posted by [ion] C2 View Post
The J-Body Organization does not allow street racing stories or speed limiter removal question threads, much like most of the other forums I'm on. The local XceedSpeed Michigan forum is loaded with street racing threads but it's also filled with jackasses who hate everyone's car. I merely dislike rice and blacked out headlights, and people who suggest my dislike for other cars is based on the fact that I have a turbocharger. Please. I come in here and explain why street racing is dumb, and not allowed here, and you come back with "oh you're a prick" and "your ego is huge since you have a turbo." No need for that bullshit.

Since he came here unknowing of how against it we all are, now he found out. I pretty much explained it and gave him the reality of what he's doing. Doesn't need to be all sugar and daisies on this subject.

it makes for a less hostile enviroment. after all, everyone is complaining that the site is slowly dying so why not actually be NICE to people and maybe they'll stick around?

anyhow. you seem to forget your beginnings from the park bench and hub caps.