View Single Post
Old 08-06-2008, 10:35 AM   #34
Redog
Aleromod part owner

Redog has a reputation beyond reputeRedog has a reputation beyond reputeRedog has a reputation beyond reputeRedog has a reputation beyond reputeRedog has a reputation beyond reputeRedog has a reputation beyond reputeRedog has a reputation beyond reputeRedog has a reputation beyond reputeRedog has a reputation beyond reputeRedog has a reputation beyond reputeRedog has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Redog Send a message via Yahoo to Redog
Actually somebody did this to my work truck once.

The lady at Pathmark had an ongoing fued with the saleman that used sell Pepsi to the store. I took the route over and the truck reeked but I had no idea what it was.

2 weeks before he left the route, she put a fish under the seat (she worked in the seafood dept) and he just stopped using the truck. I took a can a Lysol and taped the nozzle down, threw it in the truck, and closed the door. The next day was better. I started to leave the windows down overnight and it eventually when away. Of course this was Januray

The truck was a POS anyway, the only plus was that it had air. This one was a 1987 Isuzu Pup Diesal

As for your uncle, it's easy. Do the fish thing, but put the fish on top on the transmission, the smell will bake into the car. Tuna works well too, unless he likes skanky women

2000 Olds Alero 3400 SFI 14.53 @ 94.93
1985 Olds Delta 88 307 SBO 17.96 @ 76.99
2007 Volvo V50 T5 6M 15.782 @ 89.12
www.facebook.com/kb0177
Redog is offline   Reply With Quote