View Single Post
Old 12-01-2012, 07:24 PM   #6
AleroB888
GLS member

AleroB888 has a reputation beyond reputeAleroB888 has a reputation beyond reputeAleroB888 has a reputation beyond reputeAleroB888 has a reputation beyond reputeAleroB888 has a reputation beyond reputeAleroB888 has a reputation beyond reputeAleroB888 has a reputation beyond reputeAleroB888 has a reputation beyond reputeAleroB888 has a reputation beyond reputeAleroB888 has a reputation beyond reputeAleroB888 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by billytheman1188 View Post
K...so when i FIRST got my car back something was messed up in the suspension. Got it fixed (the lateral bars we put in had to be adjusted. Ok...so it handles good now....BUT yesterday i was driving (40 mph road) this lady was taking FOREVER to move over to the middle lane so she can turn...eventually she got out of my way....i was going about 10 mph and then i floored it...THEN my whole car started to shake violently....lol...so i let off and it stopped obviously. WHAT COULD THIS BE!? Could it be because my tires are shot? I have get some new ones ASAP....i just cleaned my IAT because its been shifting a little hard and i've never cleaned it....going out for a little drive here soon but i wanted to see if you guys could help me out with this shaking issue.... THANK YOU!

If the tires are worn out, and if traction control was on, the PCM could have cut fuel to some of the injectors and caused some bucking or shaking. Maybe a combination of things.