Thread: advise please
View Single Post
Old 02-19-2012, 01:12 AM   #33
[ion] C2
636 whp

[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by billytheman1188 View Post
....so when you gonna take your car to the dyno? Never heard you mention one before and your all about getting your car to run perfect....so take it to a dyno since you cant tune it 100%
Because I make enough power as it is. Depending on the results of the spring time track visit I make, I'll get it tuned professionally.

Quote:
Originally Posted by billytheman1188 View Post
Also, i'm pretty suuuuure Mike has done a few 3400's with an intake, headers and exhaust before....not that many mods and he quite a few cars with 3400's in them at the shop when i went. My car runs a hell of a lot better than before so i can't complain....better fuel mileage than before too. Soooo i think he did a pretty good job. I'm not taking my car to the strip all the time so i could give a damn about PRECISE tuning You think he just swapped numbers over from a different engine?
Like I said, every car is different.
[ion] C2 is offline   Reply With Quote