View Single Post
Old 03-06-2004, 01:08 AM   #47
BLK03GXS
GLS member

BLK03GXS is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by SweetAlero99@Mar 6 2004, 05:49 AM
i agreed with the point that i have no problem wiht GM being screwed. cause GM has screwed many a car buyer.

but i just personally dont like silverknight casue hes a dipshet so i hope he gets effed in the end.
I sense some tension on this thread... B) :P
hahahahaha
I am a life long Gm fan and i dont have a problem with them getting bitten on this one, if infact they are.... :rolleyes:
the 3.4 gasket issue is a valid point... no owner of any 3.4 should have had to pay for that, cus thats BS
And should my tranny went at 1500k??? I dont foking think so...i didnt pay 20G's for an alero because i didnt want a gay-fire or cavaqueer, and have to drive a sunfire for over a week after having the car for a week....
Not like its gm's fault, but it was said on here that if they cant tell that N2o was run on this motor then w/e, like it was said b4.. its not like the engine in stock configuration will blow... unless you keep it at redline for extended periods...and only idiots do that :rolleyes:

BLK03GXS is offline   Reply With Quote