View Single Post
Old 03-23-2012, 12:23 AM   #24
MMGT1
GLS member

MMGT1 has a reputation beyond reputeMMGT1 has a reputation beyond reputeMMGT1 has a reputation beyond reputeMMGT1 has a reputation beyond reputeMMGT1 has a reputation beyond reputeMMGT1 has a reputation beyond reputeMMGT1 has a reputation beyond reputeMMGT1 has a reputation beyond reputeMMGT1 has a reputation beyond reputeMMGT1 has a reputation beyond reputeMMGT1 has a reputation beyond repute
Welding jacket, steel table. Weld a steel tube to one of the back corners. Tank, how's the laws there on buying gas? If you set up in the garage, cut the concrete and drive the largest spike you can find in the ground... careful of gas lines and cables to the house...lol Ground your table to the spike. That way you wont have to always attach ground to your work, just ground the table and gives you a nice big work area without an annoying cable in your way. You'll want to find yourself a couple pieces of brass as well. You'll want that to bead a tungston tip for aluminum. There is a real art to getting the perfect tip on it, but it will come with practice. I'd love to get my hands on a TIG for the house here, man the things I could do...