Thread: Twincharging...
View Single Post
Old 08-01-2008, 06:31 PM   #1
NickAlero2000
GLS member

NickAlero2000 is on a distinguished road
Twincharging...

I'm thinking about doing this next summer, along with a manual swap and a LOT of engine work. I need everyones help, but please don't post opinions, I've been debating this since early January, and am deciding to have it as my project next summer (ALL SUMMER...I'm betting my car will be out of commission at least a month and a half, I'm giving myself time so I don't mess anything up).
Theres still a lot I'm unsure about here, a low mileage bottom end built engine is a must, the manual tranny swap I've wanted to do for a while will be done at this time as well.
Should everything in my life go according to plan this year (BIG if), I will have a budget of $8,000. Yes I know that gets me a nicer used car, but this will be more fun! (and give me more horsepower)
I'm saying it this early because I want to do the build right; I want to know everything that can happen/go wrong. I want to know EVERY SINGLE FACTOR that will need to be put into this and come out of this.
By the time this thread dies, I hope to have a long "Parts to buy" list and costs of everything so I can prepare for the summer.
I'm hoping, with your help, to make this happen. Thanks in advance guys.

I AM NO LONGER TWINCHARGING I AM TURBOCHARGING...JUMP TO PAGE 7

Last edited by NickAlero2000 : 12-07-2008 at 12:09 AM.
NickAlero2000 is offline   Reply With Quote