Thread: Amp location?
View Single Post
Old 11-10-2010, 05:44 PM   #18
scott192
GX Member

scott192 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cashdollar2009 View Post
Also, roadside assistance? REAL bassheads don't have enough money after buying all of their equipment to afford a tow-truck. lol

come on 65 bucks a year come on i spend more on coffee!! its a part of driving your gonna have an issue sometime or another worth it in my books!! and it includes dummy stuff like running outta gas*havnt used*, locking yourself out*gf used 4 times*, towwed my car across the city*used*, and boosting *used on my lastcar* so what would that have been total?? lol

and when you buy an amp buy it to what you plan on using it for daily driver get something nice... i spent 650 on mine and am very happy with it!! more then enough power never gets to hot...and yes i have a black 2 door tinted and it feels like an oven getting in yet i can bump that shit and not worry at all and im running it at 2 ohm with the fi now but was running the HX2's all summer not one issue!! and it was a damn sauna in there
parts so far: 10000k hid heads and fogs, alpine INAW900, bluetooth, backup camera, alpine mrp-m2000, 18fi btl, 270amp mechman alterntor, 2 Redtop Batt's, all LED lights and color changing signals white/amber (every bulb other then dummy lights) and limo back 3 and 20% in the front and tinted tails
check out my car http://www.youtube.com/user/scott192
Quote:
Well I know my car is female because she was bleeding for 7 days and didnt die!
scott192 is offline   Reply With Quote