View Single Post
Old 10-29-2010, 04:05 AM   #33
xXManwhoreXx
GLS member

xXManwhoreXx has a reputation beyond reputexXManwhoreXx has a reputation beyond reputexXManwhoreXx has a reputation beyond reputexXManwhoreXx has a reputation beyond reputexXManwhoreXx has a reputation beyond reputexXManwhoreXx has a reputation beyond reputexXManwhoreXx has a reputation beyond reputexXManwhoreXx has a reputation beyond reputexXManwhoreXx has a reputation beyond reputexXManwhoreXx has a reputation beyond reputexXManwhoreXx has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by wrestlingandrunning View Post
You have or had a honda, we can have a whole ten pages making fun of you.
If he wants a body kit go for it some people go for looks, some for performance. Not everyone has to mod a car to your likings.

You get perm banned for having a body kit on my honda website. Only idiots have body kits. You get respect for stock body not body kits..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alerojester View Post
tell you want xxmanwhorexx i'll post some pics of my STOCK car and i want to you tell me what i should do with it actually better yet http://www.facebook.com/album.php?ai...1&l=fb787edb83 go there and then let it rip im asking for your oppinion so give me your best shot.

Well if you want my "opinion"

I would fully build your engine
Donate it to MMS for the 6 speed swap
Get a Turbonetics 6565 BB turbo
Custom equal length turbo manifold
Water Air intercooler setup with an Ice box
Get it tuned on e85 and water meth

enjoy.. retard what the hell do you expect me to say..

You have an Autozone muffler man I can't even make fun of you..

I'm done talking crap on this kids thread. I'm not trying to get banned. PM me if you really want to do this.

Last edited by xXManwhoreXx : 10-29-2010 at 04:12 AM.
xXManwhoreXx is offline   Reply With Quote