View Single Post
Old 12-06-2013, 12:34 PM   #61
MilzyZ34
GX Member

MilzyZ34 has a reputation beyond reputeMilzyZ34 has a reputation beyond reputeMilzyZ34 has a reputation beyond reputeMilzyZ34 has a reputation beyond reputeMilzyZ34 has a reputation beyond reputeMilzyZ34 has a reputation beyond reputeMilzyZ34 has a reputation beyond reputeMilzyZ34 has a reputation beyond reputeMilzyZ34 has a reputation beyond reputeMilzyZ34 has a reputation beyond reputeMilzyZ34 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to MilzyZ34
Quote:
Originally Posted by jackal2000 View Post
Back then all your stage 2 package was heads and a cam. I had all of it parts wise. Like I said, what I didn't have was a good tune.

When we released the Stage 2 package it came with everything there now. It's possible the injectors may not have been added to the list until later, but seeing how we started making these packages around March 2005, and you bought yours in 2006, the kit should have been complete by today's standards by that time. I know because I took the gasket pics for the gaskets included in the package (with the wood background) at a customer's house in Michigan. I sold three camshafts to their group of car guys, and packed up my truck full of gear and did 2 or 3 cam installs that weekend at their houses, and those were among the first camshafts sold.

The tune is pretty important, but it isn't what broke your valvespring, unless someone programmed in more than 7000 or so rpm shiftpoints.
1977 Corvette - LS1/LS6 T56 - Under Construction
MilzyZ34 is offline   Reply With Quote