View Single Post
Old 02-21-2010, 04:10 PM   #6
00redse
GX Member

00redse is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by heineck View Post
Quick question man what kind of wheel hub do u have on there with the momo

I believe it's just a momo hub. Richie put this one on when he sold the billet one. I think I have the box that the hub came in though if you're looking for a part number though.

Quote:
Originally Posted by StoopidAlero View Post
Good luck with everything brother. Ewww that front struts shaft is completely bent. I have extra parts here at my house. If you need any help or anything, hit me up.

Cool beans man. What kind of extra parts do you have?

and yea, that strut is fubar. Not to worry though. I've got a bunch of stuff on the way from www.kmwperformance.com Vince is a super nice and helpful guy, and their customer service is second to none. I heghly recommend them to anyone.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FrankTheTank View Post
good to see the car is in good hands. should look sweet once its back on the ground, and not having all the stickers will definitely make it look even better. should put a billet wheel in it agian though.

Thanks. And I'm a pretty big fan of the momo wheel. Since Richie sold off most all the billet stuff, it kinda seems like it would be out of place. All the bezels for the dakota digital gauges are all brushed aluminum, and there's not much polished stuff on the inside.
00redse is offline   Reply With Quote