Old 02-19-2022, 08:13 PM   #29
That01Olds
GLS member

That01Olds is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by dbral View Post
lol! Address; Say one thing do another, USA
Doesn't work in mapquest unfortunately

Hopefully this gets resolved somehow. Could be worse. There are MMS customers that are in for way more than I am and have not gotten their items. Can't say I wasn't properly warned before my decision to purchase from MMS either. The folks over at Grandamowners tried their best to warn me years ago....

This situation is mostly my fault. I'll leave it at that.

I'm sorry to hear that this has happened and you've had to wait so long to get your parts. Unfortunately like you've said this isn't the first time people have had issues with Milzy in regards to getting the parts they ordered. I think it's more of he just takes on too much work. More than he can handle and instead of turning down work to finish the stuff he has already committed to, he just keeps adding more to it and the wait times just keep getting longer and longer. I mean it's his choice to do things that way, but it's not the best way to do business imo. You just keep peeving people off and it's not the way to get return customers either.

I sincerely hope that you get your parts sooner rather than later and I can only hope that one day Milzy will either change his tune or have enough people to be able to churn out what he has already committed to. I get that the pandemic has made things hard, but people shouldn't have to wait years to receive the parts they ordered or paid for with no end timeline in sight and a spotty line of communication at best. Sorry again man.
2005 Mazda6 S Wagon 3.0L V6 (MZI) (Sold).
2013 Mazda3 i Touring Sedan 2.0L I4 (Skyactiv-G) (Sold).
2010 Chevrolet HHR LT 2.2L I4 (LE8) (Sold).
1999 Oldsmobile Intrigue GX 3.5L Twin Cam V6 (LX5) (Sold).
2001 Oldsmobile Alero GL 2.4L (LD9) (Sold).
That01Olds is offline   Reply With Quote