View Single Post
Old 03-11-2007, 12:52 PM   #6
Eh_nigma
the "Why Not?" Guy

Eh_nigma is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via MSN to Eh_nigma
Eh Brad, right on!

First off, glad to know you're back home safe, and enjoy the retirement. Veterans club eh? I've noticed that there's quite a few military folks on here. But yes, good to see you back.

As for the Alero project you've gotten yourself into - yeah, it starts to feel like you've 'gotten yourself into something' - right on! Can't wait to see this one turn out.

Aside from seats and sound system, what other plans do you have for the interior? And yeah, that is a sweet deal on those seats.

For guages, just my 2 cents on this one, try autometer. They've got high quality guages - Myself personally, I'll be going with the Cobalt line for mine - but there's a lot out there. Only issue though, if you do go with them, call them directly and find out about availability on certain guages - either in production, or if they'll work with a GM car.

Float around the site, there's A LOT of things people have done that might give advice and ideas. So long as you stay away from a horrible, horrible swade green and blue interior, you're gold. If you can't find it, there's more than enough people willing to throw out advice and help. So yeah, I'll sum up here...

Welcome back, good luck, and I'm looking forward to seeing this project unfold.

Edge.
-Why the hell not?
Eh_nigma is offline   Reply With Quote