View Single Post
Old 07-08-2008, 01:45 PM   #24
AftermathAlero
V.I.P. Member

AftermathAlero is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via AIM to AftermathAlero
Quote:
Originally Posted by CiscoPath View Post
^^wow, you definitely went the other way with that one. This was back in 2003. It was called Street something. And what I meant by not having a show since is that that was the last year they held it. You came and shut it down..HA.

But I see that you may have been in Shreveport earlier this year. Says your club won Best Presentation at ImportFaceOff

http://www.importfaceoff.net/shreveport.htm

Oh yea.. it was called Summer Streets. That was before I join Team 16niss. I was with another club called aftermath customs then. Aftermath Customs were based out of new orleans, when i used to live there.(there no longer in existance). Now I just recently joined w/ team 16niss about almost a year now. which we're based out of dallas/houston.

Yea the only show left in shreveport is import faceoff. We have a member from shreveport. She has a white widebody celica. We did't go this year, but she went. We went the past 2 yrs tho.

Summer Street died cuz John Lomax, the owner, could not get the city to reapprove the permits to have the show at that location of where it was at. A bunch of BS w/ the city.