View Single Post
Old 04-01-2009, 03:00 PM   #57
lonnie
I drive a JEEP!

lonnie has a reputation beyond reputelonnie has a reputation beyond reputelonnie has a reputation beyond reputelonnie has a reputation beyond reputelonnie has a reputation beyond reputelonnie has a reputation beyond reputelonnie has a reputation beyond reputelonnie has a reputation beyond reputelonnie has a reputation beyond reputelonnie has a reputation beyond reputelonnie has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by MattismodderX View Post
yea ive brought myself to the shit end of this site by getting too offended and starting flame wars from other peoples comments. ive learned to not care about them anymore tho. thats why me n bad99olds worked out via aim our argument.
I said that as a joke hence the lol at the end but like it is written below I didn't think he meant any offense by that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cherrington17 View Post
i didn't mean it that way! i meant to say when he points out something good/great.. i'll be the first one in line to congratulate him!
Although the comment wasn't made to me but I wouldn't have known how to take that one...I tend to figure out when someone tells a joke or means something by it, and I didn't think this was the case here.......oh well now we know!