Thread: Heated Seats?
View Single Post
Old 03-27-2015, 02:57 PM   #22
Nas Escobar
GLS member

Nas Escobar has a reputation beyond reputeNas Escobar has a reputation beyond reputeNas Escobar has a reputation beyond reputeNas Escobar has a reputation beyond reputeNas Escobar has a reputation beyond reputeNas Escobar has a reputation beyond reputeNas Escobar has a reputation beyond reputeNas Escobar has a reputation beyond reputeNas Escobar has a reputation beyond reputeNas Escobar has a reputation beyond reputeNas Escobar has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by falloutboy View Post
The Camaro is an actual GM export with sole kph tach.
And no I do NOT own or know any Ram Vans

I didn't know GM exported 2nd gens to Europe. GM's not really a true global automaker in the sense that VW, Honda, and others are where they sell their cars in most countries in all continents, so it's confusing to know what's an official GM export (or import depending how you wanna see it) and what was a grey import.

I've seen some of the strangest cars sent to other countries. I've seen Grand Prix's in Russia and Cavaliers in Central America. Then of course there's that ISIS F150. Death to America, yet drives an American truck. SMH.

My bad on the Ram Van thing, I got mixed up with someone from another forum. On the W body forum, there's a guy that has an export 1990 Regal and a grey import Ram Van.

Quote:
Originally Posted by falloutboy View Post
You always have to differentiate between official exports, like Alero or new Camaro and grey exports like an Impala or the new Mustang

Ford still doesn't export the Mustang? I thought the new Mustang was supposed to be a world vehicle.
1996 Infiniti G20
1993 Chevrolet Lumina Z34
1989 Buick Regal Limited
Nas Escobar is offline   Reply With Quote