View Single Post
Old 06-29-2014, 01:51 PM   #13
negolien
GL Member

negolien negolien negolien negolien negolien negolien negolien negolien negolien negolien negolien
Quote:
Originally Posted by Babyblue View Post
Get some Polkaudio DB461 4"X6". That's what I have and they sound great!

That's what I have planned for install. They and the Kappa 693.11i's are in the closet waiting for install. I have not gotten the Kappa 60.9cs or the kick panels from Q-logic though. Install is starting this coming Sat with the new 0 gauge cables, distro blocks and big 3. Then will go the Kappas, polks and the Kenwood Excelon x400/4. I will use that to power the Kappa's and Polk DB461s.

Once I get that all done and set right I'll start thinking about If I really want to add the Kick panel or just stick with the 4x6's and 6x9's and the subs. Eventually going to upgrade the subs and sub amp also to about 1200-2400 rms and 2 10's. That's why I went with the 0 gauge.

I did have a question though. I have a tsunami power block fused with mini-anl's I was thinking about getting a digital power block but it only has a single ANL for both outputs. Is that ok to do or should they be individually fused like the tsunami?
negolien is offline   Reply With Quote