View Single Post
Old 12-11-2007, 09:45 PM   #19
Oldsnut
Aleromod Old Fart & Owner

Oldsnut has a reputation beyond reputeOldsnut has a reputation beyond reputeOldsnut has a reputation beyond reputeOldsnut has a reputation beyond reputeOldsnut has a reputation beyond reputeOldsnut has a reputation beyond reputeOldsnut has a reputation beyond reputeOldsnut has a reputation beyond reputeOldsnut has a reputation beyond reputeOldsnut has a reputation beyond reputeOldsnut has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by hok666 View Post
When will it happen around tax time? I'm sure by then youll have the details worked out right? if so im in like I said I have the money to throw down so let me know seriously.
Does that mean you have the money to throw down now or in April? For the most part all of the details are worked out, its amatter of the donor car getting there and everyone gettin the money together.

If we could have the donor car there by mid january i would be a happy camper and start it then, if not we lose the donor car that was being used. There is just a tiny bit of coordinating going on here, can you see that.

Final 500 #448-OCA Preservation Class Winner, Final 500 Alero #219, '02 Bravada
I am officially addicted to Olds