View Single Post
Old 12-11-2013, 03:19 PM   #39
[ion] C2
636 whp

[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute
Just chillin.

Waiting to get this in.

Haven't done too much lately, been busy. :|

Next week I'm off for 2 days and will be completing the swap. Need to modify the downpipe as I can't seem to get the turbine into place anymore. I wonder how long it's been that way and I've had an exhaust leak due to misaligned v-band flanges. I can't even get it to bolt on with full access to e verything, how did I do it 3 times with the engine still in the car?

So I'm going to redo a small portion of the downpipe to make everything fit perfectly.

Next week, pull engine out of blue car, install clutch in blue car. Install engine into blue car. Install engine into red car. Reassemble/reinstall everything.
[ion] C2 is offline   Reply With Quote