View Single Post
Old 10-15-2013, 02:21 PM   #5
Papa Rad17
Premier V.I.P. Member

Papa Rad17 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by sleepyalero View Post
You dont need spacers. You're fine. If you want spacers dont get cheap shit like those... Spacers can be risky. Your going cheap on something thats going to hold the wheel on... I would not get those at all. Also all you need is a 5x115 spacer..... Its not hard lol

Go here if you REALLY need them...

Www.motorsport-tech.com

Its going to cost about 250$ for a set of 4...

But honestly. I dont think you need them.
they'll be good for nothing more then the look. And if your going to do that, Roll out those fenders another couple inches, bump the wheels out a couple inches, and put that s.o.b. all the way on the ground.
Quote:
Originally Posted by tw0123 View Post
You also need to worry abiut the center bore size with spacers and if your wheels have a single or dual bolt pattern... unless you want to trim the stock studs so the wheels.will fit flush... i ran into these issues with mine...

ask fisdad about that. buying a fancy new set of rims but the center bore was to small. be careful, take your time and dont get hasty when you order. those that sleepy posted looked pretty legit. and I have to agree, if you went with cheap ones and had a wheel fall off going down the road that couple extra bucks on some quality ones would have saved you a lot of grief.
Papa Rad17 is offline   Reply With Quote