View Single Post
Old 03-04-2011, 03:29 PM   #27
BlackJack
Jack-Wagon

BlackJack has a reputation beyond reputeBlackJack has a reputation beyond reputeBlackJack has a reputation beyond reputeBlackJack has a reputation beyond reputeBlackJack has a reputation beyond reputeBlackJack has a reputation beyond reputeBlackJack has a reputation beyond reputeBlackJack has a reputation beyond reputeBlackJack has a reputation beyond reputeBlackJack has a reputation beyond reputeBlackJack has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Redog View Post
^^Where that may be true, but your not one of these guys that look at the ASS pics and say "Dood, I'm def going next year"

No offense Cav, but I think you are the one that has said that the most. But the guys that crack me up the most are those guys that say, usually about month after ASS "Dood, we should have a big meet in my town since I live in a pretty centeral spot. I live in Michigan"

Yeah, true. In that case, they have no defense. Just know that I always WANT to go, but since I know shit always comes up (like being in Iraq almost every time), I just don't make an announcement that "I'm definitely going" when I know it is unlikely that I will be able to.

One year, I will go. The army just hasn't decided for me which year that will be :P