Thread: XXL Grill
View Single Post
Old 11-18-2003, 12:53 PM   #1
Silentalero
Kitteh is back!!!!

Silentalero is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via ICQ to Silentalero Send a message via AIM to Silentalero Send a message via MSN to Silentalero Send a message via Yahoo to Silentalero
Insane...

I must have been out of my mind when I ordered my last shipment of mesh. I got my usual pallet of 6"x36" and some typical 12"x48" but I also got something new too. I wanted to make some mesh that was just overkill and I think I did that. It is 2X the size and 2x the thickness of my typical mesh. It almost looks novelty size.

Long story short. I used to have 3 friends that had Alero's. Since they have moved on and I now don't know anyone personally that drives one. I need someone to that wants a free grill kit and who can donate a picture or two to be the model car on my website.

Here's the catch. I do need a deposit of just $30. I'll refund the money after I get some pictures that I can use for my website. The kit will then be on the website in the $50-60 range. These "should" install like the other kits and should give off a great finish when done. I just need one person that has the time and knowledge to install one of these in a decent time frame.

For people who have already bought a kit off the website or through APOC, I will have some sort of "trade up" package if you are interested in upgrading. Details on that will come later.

Here is what the kit looks like:

Silentalero is offline   Reply With Quote