Thread: Boost for 2016?
View Single Post
Old 01-03-2016, 11:58 PM   #15
sleepyalero
GLS member

sleepyalero has a reputation beyond reputesleepyalero has a reputation beyond reputesleepyalero has a reputation beyond reputesleepyalero has a reputation beyond reputesleepyalero has a reputation beyond reputesleepyalero has a reputation beyond reputesleepyalero has a reputation beyond reputesleepyalero has a reputation beyond reputesleepyalero has a reputation beyond reputesleepyalero has a reputation beyond reputesleepyalero has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Young Gun View Post
K1500 I believe. Its on 60v6.

Looks like Cali Luke's charger? is the spoiler really sold and gone?

Yup, already worked out the deal with him. Cash is being sent this week for it. Shes all mine!

Yes... The spoiler is gone....

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3500Alero View Post
1993 c1500. That pic is from the summer, I have had it on the road for about two months now but have not been in boost yet due to an issue with the waste gate actuator. It's using a 1999 GA Harness and a 2002 Malibu 3100

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=6yzOTbZ1OTs

I thought that you wanted to go turbo? Or are you putting the blower on the beater?

Neat! Very interesting build.

Aside from that, yes i want a turbo as well. But this is to much of a good deal not to jump on. And its a rare kit. So it makes it even better. Ill run this for awhile. See how i like it, then maybe go turbo later... Or not... Who knows. We will see what happens.
Oldsnut is my Hero!
Meet Destiny, shes a 2001 Oldsmobile Alero GLS, F40 6MT swap. (#2 of 3)
2/24/14 - 200,000 miles body/motor. 22,300 on F40.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oldsnut View Post
He would Plasti Dip his pecker if he could.
Quote:
Originally Posted by tipnitty View Post
A girl touched my Pee Pee. So you can say things are getting pretty serious for me.
sleepyalero is offline   Reply With Quote