View Single Post
Old 08-02-2016, 11:26 AM   #5
zzyzzx
GLS member

zzyzzx has a reputation beyond reputezzyzzx has a reputation beyond reputezzyzzx has a reputation beyond reputezzyzzx has a reputation beyond reputezzyzzx has a reputation beyond reputezzyzzx has a reputation beyond reputezzyzzx has a reputation beyond reputezzyzzx has a reputation beyond reputezzyzzx has a reputation beyond reputezzyzzx has a reputation beyond reputezzyzzx has a reputation beyond repute
Update: Mine is broken already.

The reverse check valve is not working.
The threads where you screw on the can are messed up. Yes, that could easily be my fault, but they are only giving you 2 turns worth of threads. When I compare that to my Mastercool can tap that I use with my gauge set, I see 3 whole turns.

Also, there are lots of Amazon reviews for this item, and plenty of people suggesting that it will break if you use it a lot, which I did (on several cars).

I know it's been 5 years, but I do tend to keep stuff a long time, and quite frankly, one really only uses this during the summer. I found it convenient and quicker to use this over my gauge set since there are only 2 connections to make (which means less places for it to leak as well).

I will buy another one, but it will be a different brand. I might try contacting Interdynamics first though.

If for some reason you do want to buy this Interdynamics one, I see them on Home Depot's website for $20, and you can use their website to find a store that actually stocks them.

Last edited by zzyzzx : 08-02-2016 at 12:20 PM.
zzyzzx is offline   Reply With Quote