View Single Post
Old 10-02-2009, 03:33 PM   #70
Oldsman
Owner

Oldsman has a reputation beyond reputeOldsman has a reputation beyond reputeOldsman has a reputation beyond reputeOldsman has a reputation beyond reputeOldsman has a reputation beyond reputeOldsman has a reputation beyond reputeOldsman has a reputation beyond reputeOldsman has a reputation beyond reputeOldsman has a reputation beyond reputeOldsman has a reputation beyond reputeOldsman has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Oldsman
Ok guys..........after investigation i have found some cheating and those people will be dealt with. After football practice tonight I am going to reset the poll between bdyman and nate and we will have voting over the weekend and whatever it is at the end is it.

I do not feel it is necessary to release names of the cheaters or who all voted. everyone has a right to privacy and I personnally will be handling these people. so I am going to close for now and look for the new one this evening.