View Single Post
Old 01-22-2010, 08:29 PM   #14
Oldsnut
Aleromod Old Fart & Owner

Oldsnut has a reputation beyond reputeOldsnut has a reputation beyond reputeOldsnut has a reputation beyond reputeOldsnut has a reputation beyond reputeOldsnut has a reputation beyond reputeOldsnut has a reputation beyond reputeOldsnut has a reputation beyond reputeOldsnut has a reputation beyond reputeOldsnut has a reputation beyond reputeOldsnut has a reputation beyond reputeOldsnut has a reputation beyond repute
Today in conversations with Aldo (yes he really did answer the phone) I find out that Aldo can't even keep decent records. Hok666 requested his kit to be delivered in "as is" condition and he was told that he already received his. WTF!!!

We went over who received and who didn't take the kit in yet. He got Aaron's kit mixed up with Ricky Tran's. I told Aldo to contact the shipping company and find out if Hok's was shipped yet. Ricky requested his kit to be shipped back in April and Aldo shows that his was not shipped yet but never got a complaint from Ricky that he never got his kit. I Aldo and Aaron a copy of the email releasing Ricky's kit for shipment back in April.and that was the second request for shipment.

We'll see how long it takes to get his kit shipped.

Final 500 #448-OCA Preservation Class Winner, Final 500 Alero #219, '02 Bravada
I am officially addicted to Olds

Oldsnut is offline   Reply With Quote