Thread: weak cobalt
View Single Post
Old 03-20-2010, 12:55 PM   #12
alero_bmxer
GL Member

alero_bmxer has a reputation beyond reputealero_bmxer has a reputation beyond reputealero_bmxer has a reputation beyond reputealero_bmxer has a reputation beyond reputealero_bmxer has a reputation beyond reputealero_bmxer has a reputation beyond reputealero_bmxer has a reputation beyond reputealero_bmxer has a reputation beyond reputealero_bmxer has a reputation beyond reputealero_bmxer has a reputation beyond reputealero_bmxer has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by [ion] C2 View Post
haha wow i remember this thing, i thought it was totally stock. it had a dealer plate on it and was puffing smoke out the wazoo up to the staging lanes and sounded like shit. i figured something was wrong with it. i was shocked as hell when it ran.

first weekend of april, not like anyone in michigan on here ever goes

hey now ill be there. probably wont race the alero but ill drive it down there.
[ion] C2 - I ran her hard, on nothing but the bare ground. After easing into it and progressively pushing down harder I could feel the pressure building and once it peaked I let off and she gave a loud cry from the blow off valve.
Ttop191 - ^ because your car is the only thing that will suck and blow that you can actually successfully get within 25 feet of

alero_bmxer is offline   Reply With Quote