View Single Post
Old 06-24-2009, 07:00 PM   #28
YALEROYNOT
GLS member

YALEROYNOT is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Redog View Post
More go and less show. Oooooooooooo You are my bestest friend right now.

I've got a little bit of dress-up under my hood, but nothing too much. Going for the clean, sleeper look now. It's been up for debate a lot in the past, but my Alero is the fastest NA on the board, and when you look at it, it just has painted rims and dual exhasut

I used to have a 85 Delta 88 with a 350 Olds in it. I just bought a 330 Olds motor last week. My plans are to drop it into a late 70's early to mid 80's Delta 88, Cutlass sedan, or "A" body coupe. When the motor goes in it will be painted factory color for the year car, not the year motor. All the SBO look the same exteranlly.

I know what you are talking about

sure he would be in for the 3400 blow up runns, I would let him drive he is "the worlds fastest all motor alero" owner . wanta put that motor in an alero ? come get it

build it to break it, if it breaks it was not built well enuff !
=OFF ALL NARCOTICS ADDICTION FREE PAIN MANAGEMENT FTMFW ."million of years ago the continents were connected...." THATS FUNNY THE EARTH IS ONLY ABOUT 6000 YEARS OLD AND THEY STILL ARE CONNECTED JACK*@# !!! click here www.chronicpainanonymous.org
YALEROYNOT is offline   Reply With Quote