Thread: I need tips!
View Single Post
Old 05-11-2015, 09:05 PM   #11
bdyman
GLS member

bdyman has a reputation beyond reputebdyman has a reputation beyond reputebdyman has a reputation beyond reputebdyman has a reputation beyond reputebdyman has a reputation beyond reputebdyman has a reputation beyond reputebdyman has a reputation beyond reputebdyman has a reputation beyond reputebdyman has a reputation beyond reputebdyman has a reputation beyond reputebdyman has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nas Escobar View Post
I personally wouldn't spray with an electric gun if this was my car, but if he doesn't have access to the air tools, and he just wants it done, it would be an option especially considering the things people do when it comes to painting cars like using rustoleum paint, truck bed liner, etc.

Besides, I never claimed to be an actual body man. I just do what needs to be done so things are working right and looking decent. This is also why I plastidipped my trunk instead of painting it with spray cans. BTW, the DIY plastidip kit from dipyourcar.com actually comes with an electric spray gun. You should go pick a bone with em too

oh my effing god
so should i go to work and paint cars with a effing electric gun? lol lol
i cant believe im reading thus and let alone responding

im glad your not a bodyman or a painter
cuz you would be one,broke ass nigga if you were with your electirc paint gun
lol lol