Thread: I need tips!
View Single Post
Old 07-08-2015, 10:52 PM   #18
bdyman
GLS member

bdyman has a reputation beyond reputebdyman has a reputation beyond reputebdyman has a reputation beyond reputebdyman has a reputation beyond reputebdyman has a reputation beyond reputebdyman has a reputation beyond reputebdyman has a reputation beyond reputebdyman has a reputation beyond reputebdyman has a reputation beyond reputebdyman has a reputation beyond reputebdyman has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by JD1 View Post
drop the mic moment

You couldn't be more right, every post I see from this guy is negative and amazingly pathetic. Ima charge you for advice cause I'm that awsome at what I do. Come on man stop taking yourself so seriously and be a positive part of a dying following or fade out into the obscurity that is your lame, sorry full existence. For a guy who's so good at what ou do weren't you without a job for a while? Last I checked guys who are good at what they do don't loose their job unless their going further.

Let's be honest man, your last car was shit like ion said. It looked like a hack job that spiraled out of control and ended up a bag of shitore suited for a crusher or good laugh then anything. You come on here and shit on everyone like your some kind of God in the car world, even the greats pass on what they have learned to promote the culture. Why do you think your better then the guys who are the pinnacle of the car world? Cause you not, your some old ass washed up dude who's so inadequate at life his only self worth comes from belittling people trying to learn, much like you had to do when you got into the business. And let's be honest I have the kit being fitted and unless the kit your doing is so beyond effed up your robbing the guy your doing the kit for with those prices.

That's all I gotta say man, grow up yea this is the internet but it says a lot about you as a person how you act on here and to the members of the forum, I feel bad for you man I really do. You must have one shitty life if this is who you are and I can only hope your not this way to your loved ones, however it would explain why a 40+ dude get off on insulting people, you just truly don't have anything better to do. That's sad man it really is, go build another award winning hot rod or something.

Well flattery is well taken
Put me down personally once again you have no idea who your pissin off
I dare anyone on this shitty dead forum to do what I can in the automotive trade
No one on here can
No one!!!!!!
You rip on my family one more time your diggin your self a hole a real deep hole
Don't forget I'm very good friends with a owner of this site
Keep that in mind
N
You or no one on this dead shitty forum knows me on a personal level
No one
And for you and that fat eff ion. To rip on my talent and me personally just solidifies that today's youth is a disgrace
My daughter wouldn't talk to people like the kid on here do
But it's a kid forum and no one including your dumbass
Has any respect for anyone

I have been a body man for over 20 plus yrs. still have cars winning trophy so from the 90s. I currently work for a shop that just built a trike for William shatner
What do you do boy
Sit behind a desk
Sell parts
Push a broom
When you can do what I can talk your shit
If you want my personal addy and want to crush this face to face
effin please come get some
When you know me personally talk shit
You don't
You know nothing about me or my life
So suck my big fat polish rooster