View Single Post
Old 10-15-2016, 11:28 AM   #62
00redse
GX Member

00redse is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by tw0123 View Post
Yeah i was scared of dumping too quickly and catching a curb or something like that... I went with 1/4" lines all the way with mine... I also used a little Larry's fourplay switch instead of electric valves... I can control the up/down speed by how much i push on each toggle... I've got a couple small leaks i need to trace but so far for my first air ride I'm having a blast lol

that larrys fourplay looks like a neat idea. Seems like it would be more fun with bigger lines and valves

i totally have done the dump too quickly thing. my friend leaned on the switchbox as we were turnin into a parking lot. Dumped driver front side. Peeled a 2 inch wide patch of tread off ALL the way around a brand new tire. Looked like how an apple peeler looks when you start to peel an apple lol. It caught on where the inner fenders are cut to allow clearance. left a sharp edge perfect to catch it on only if youre turning. luckily the fender didnt get chewed up.

edit: use some soapy water in a spray bottle to find those leaks. do you use teflon tape, or loctite, or what?

Last edited by 00redse : 10-15-2016 at 11:30 AM.
00redse is offline   Reply With Quote