View Single Post
Old 03-10-2017, 04:24 PM   #75
00redse
GX Member

00redse is an unknown quantity at this point
Lol.

It's a shame the wheels don't meet your discerning tastes (and that you have such a weak stomach)
However, your opinion means very little to me.
That being the only thing you could contribute to the thread says a lot about you.
You won't find me stepping into your threads to leave any negativity, even if the opportunity presents itself. Which in your case it certainly does lol.

I do have some 18" forged Centerline Dyno wheels if those might suit your refined tastes any better. However the wheels on the car suit it just fine to me. They tuck, and leave literally millimeters in clearance when laid out.

I appreciate that you have an opinion, and that this is a public forum, but
when I post a thread asking for wheel comments, you make sure you post in that one.

Anyhow.....
I took the car for a nice long drive today. It drives really nice still.Pulls hard and rides smooth down the freeway. Hard to believe I've had it for 8 years. Here's some current(ish) pics. It's not as dirty as these pics show. I cleaned it up a bit since. I only have a limited amount of time/energy/money I put into cars and modding these days. Being in my mid 30's owning a business and having 4 daughters is as time consuming as it gets.
00redse is offline   Reply With Quote