View Single Post
Old 02-05-2009, 12:55 PM   #21
Silentalero
Kitteh is back!!!!

Silentalero is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via ICQ to Silentalero Send a message via AIM to Silentalero Send a message via MSN to Silentalero Send a message via Yahoo to Silentalero
Quote:
Originally Posted by AftermathAlero View Post
Kicker is not made in stillwater, oklahoma. That is where they are from. And design and test everything. The headquarters. Everything and/or most of the item is made in china or tawain. (how do I know?, my friend was sponsored by them last year, and we got all the boxes still. BIG stamp on the side of the brown box saying made in china. but it dont stay on the amp or subwoofer box itself. Just on the brown shipping box w/ the model numbers. LOL) Maybe they got some stuff still made in america but I doubt it nowadays.

Most other countries will re-produce any item at 1/4 the cost. (we ..America.. want too much money to do anything. That is how this economy is so messed up.) No one is producing anything in the country no more. It is all outsourced for cheaper labor rates. Which leads to why bodykit.org is selling the OSV kit for 1500. That is america's labor pricing. I know some people oversea's who can reproduce the kit for 150 bucks total, then anyone can resell it and mark up the kit up to 400 bucks. people in china for example makes like 1 US Dollar an hour. which is why stuff is reproduced cheaper. LOL
And I thought your were gonna say "Because Im asian, I got connections"
Silentalero is offline   Reply With Quote