View Single Post
Old 12-15-2022, 12:39 PM   #50
dbral
GX Member

dbral is on a distinguished road
In the interest of trying to keep the issues between just MMS and the people that are still involved with the GM FWD scene, i think that sharing this email would be in everyones best interest. If i am wrong, please delete this or maybe instead, someone can kindly tell me and the rest of the current MMS customers what we should be doing differently. Also, it would be nice to get a response from the business in question as i see that they are a part of this forum.

To MMS,

Still no response, however that does not surprise me as this is not unusual. Send pictures of the parts from the list of parts that MMS claims to have ready please so this "transaction" can hopefully begin to be finalized. Did I not pay in full? Did I not go to bat for MMS with paypal? Did I not have to buy duplicate parts from your competitor because MMS still has not fulfilled their end of the bargain? Have I not been waiting 5 years? What did I fail to do on my end? Why does MMS still not send the parts? I know one thing that I did wrong, and that was trust what the owner of MMS told me when I ordered those parts. That is what MMS banks on, I believe, to take advantage of "interested and trusting customers".. My initial impression of MMS was that they shared the same passion for turning these old FWD cars into cool sleepers, but come to realize that MMS instead may only be passionate about taking advantage of the trusting people that actually still care about these vehicles. If you are going to respond back with the normal MMS 5 year old rhetoric of "its the holidays, and we are so busy shipping parts" or " too busy answering emails to get anything done" then I will save you the time and kindly ask that you do like the rest of us are forced to do this Christmas, and spend a few days with your family and then get back to work and get us our parts. Work some weekends too. The rest of us do. I remember your "Schedule Page" No weekend work for MMS. If MMS actually cared (and this was not a scam), then MMS would not stop until all was made right. Personally, I believe now that there is a good chance that MMS is not talented enough to come through anyway regardless of how much time is spent so maybe it does not matter. If this is the case, then do the right thing and refund me and the other customers as well. Pull the plug if you and your employees now lack the talent and brains to perform this kind of service. No shame in being honest. What has been going on for years at MMS appears to be a some type of scam..... But hopefully this is not the case. I read the Muransky vs. Miller case. Really MMS? That was shameful..But seen the pics of that build and noticed that the fab work was top notch. I wish that I could have the kind of talent the original MMS fabricator has and I bet you wish you could have that kind of talent as well. Good luck

Edit: In the interest of possibly helping MMS out with their "backlog" and so customers that have been waiting for years have an idea of what is going on, maybe MMS can share the contact information of their coaters, fabricators, and parts suppliers. A lot of what i am waiting for is most likely not produced in house so maybe others are in the same boat? Would be nice to know what our money is being spent on and it would give MMS a "break" from update reports.

Hopefully MMS comes thru for everyone involved

Last edited by dbral : 02-03-2023 at 05:27 PM.
dbral is offline   Reply With Quote