Thread: Redog v Jackel
View Single Post
Old 09-01-2008, 06:31 PM   #29
jackal2000
Keepin it Real

jackal2000 has a reputation beyond reputejackal2000 has a reputation beyond reputejackal2000 has a reputation beyond reputejackal2000 has a reputation beyond reputejackal2000 has a reputation beyond reputejackal2000 has a reputation beyond reputejackal2000 has a reputation beyond reputejackal2000 has a reputation beyond reputejackal2000 has a reputation beyond reputejackal2000 has a reputation beyond reputejackal2000 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to jackal2000 Send a message via Yahoo to jackal2000
Quote:
Originally Posted by [ion] C2 View Post
P0401: Insufficient EGR Flow
P0137: O2 Sensor Voltage Low, typically either catalytic converter related or either primary or secondary oxygen sensor.

Sure would affect performance if your kitty's getting clogged and it's not just a faulty sensor. And the EGR one, my mom's 3400 had that coming on intermittently when the headgasket blew, heh.

i dont have a downstream o2 sensor and i guess i forgot to turn that code off and i have no signs of a blown headgasket.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redog View Post
Well, you are faster, but not by much. 0.016 to be exact. Would this make us equal?

Jon, what was your fastest time ever?

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackJack View Post
Jon, your spark might be commanded a little high.

I can tell you that in the Spark tables, I dont' have ANY cells commanding more than 15 degrees when I'm at or above 90 kPa. Try cutting your spark down for beginnings.

Just a little at a time, then compare to see if it makes a bit of difference for you.

Also point of note, I noticed your IPW's spike periodically, as if there is not a smooth transition between MAF cells. You probably want to work that out as well.

thats the difference between boosted vs non-boosted. i am supposed to be able to run higher timing...or so i thought.