View Single Post
Old 12-04-2003, 04:26 PM   #23
Zerocool

Quote:
Originally posted by vulgar display of oldsmobile+Dec 1 2003, 12:22 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (vulgar display of oldsmobile @ Dec 1 2003, 12:22 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Zerocool@Nov 24 2003, 10:24 AM

Also had to replace steering intermediate shaft like 3 or 4 times. I noticed when sitting still and engine running that when I turned the wheel back and forth real quick, not all the way just you were swerving a little on the road, that I feel and hear it "knocking." I know you will always feel something in there, but mine was really bad.

yeah ive got a very noticeablre thumping noise as well...Youre saying its the steering intermediate shaft...I brought this proble to the dealerships attention a bnch of fuggin times and those mofo's never found shyt.

at least i now know what it is [/b][/quote]
Wow am I out of it. I just now spotted this post. :huh?: but yeah, I had that thing replaced like 4 times during warantee and is doing it again, but no warantee so we'll see. It hasn't really gotten any worse, but I keep an eye on it every day.