View Single Post
Old 04-18-2013, 10:46 AM   #29
G.I.Ceo
GX Member

G.I.Ceo has a reputation beyond reputeG.I.Ceo has a reputation beyond reputeG.I.Ceo has a reputation beyond reputeG.I.Ceo has a reputation beyond reputeG.I.Ceo has a reputation beyond reputeG.I.Ceo has a reputation beyond reputeG.I.Ceo has a reputation beyond reputeG.I.Ceo has a reputation beyond reputeG.I.Ceo has a reputation beyond reputeG.I.Ceo has a reputation beyond reputeG.I.Ceo has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by sleepyalero View Post
thanks all. i wish i could just build it now, but need money in order to do that.

as for the TB. id kinda have to agree with B888. kwuack you are supercharging i believe. which that 75mm would most likely do great. im probably sticking with the 3400 uim, (not a fan of the 3500 uim, but its not 100% decided on that)

i tried the LS maf from my buddies ws6 transam, it bolted right up, but for some reason the car did not take a liking to it.

Well whatever you do is be patient and do your research. I started putting pieces together almost for a year and a half now to be able to get mine completed. Whatever you do too is dont buy cheap or try and cut corners because it is not worth it. GLWTB and remember this will not be a easy road but it will be well worth it once completed.

Garrett GT35 / Turbo Headers / 2.5" high flow DP / 60lb Injectors / Custom SLP Exhaust / Ported 3500 Heads / Ported 3500 UIM/LIM / 65mm TB / Turbonetics Evolution WG / Greddy Type-RS BOV / Casper Adjustable FPR / Casper High Speed Fan Switch / Speedbuilt F/R STB's / Next Level F/R Sway bars / Eibach Springs / Dual Gauge Pod with Aeroforce Gauges / Big Four Upgrade / HP Tuners and more!

"Living is doing everything you want to do and dying is everything else"
G.I.Ceo is offline   Reply With Quote