View Single Post
Old 06-02-2013, 03:03 PM   #19
Nas Escobar
GLS member

Nas Escobar has a reputation beyond reputeNas Escobar has a reputation beyond reputeNas Escobar has a reputation beyond reputeNas Escobar has a reputation beyond reputeNas Escobar has a reputation beyond reputeNas Escobar has a reputation beyond reputeNas Escobar has a reputation beyond reputeNas Escobar has a reputation beyond reputeNas Escobar has a reputation beyond reputeNas Escobar has a reputation beyond reputeNas Escobar has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by jhubbz View Post
I'm gonna go ahead and throw this out there, but if I do just the fronts, I would need to buy new pads that fit the camaro calipers... correct?

That's right, if you have Camaro calipers you need Camaro pads. Of course, you can also use the Corvette stuff from the same time frame... I believe it's C5. They bolt right on, but you're also guaranteeing that you'll need 17" wheels since the Corvette calipers have cooling fins on them.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redog View Post
You can convert drums to rotors, but IDK how. I've never done it

I have a write up on here if anyone is interested in converting their rear drums to disc. It's not complicated, just somewhat annoying.
1996 Infiniti G20
1993 Chevrolet Lumina Z34
1989 Buick Regal Limited
Nas Escobar is offline   Reply With Quote