View Single Post
Old 12-11-2014, 11:59 AM   #18
zzyzzx
GLS member

zzyzzx has a reputation beyond reputezzyzzx has a reputation beyond reputezzyzzx has a reputation beyond reputezzyzzx has a reputation beyond reputezzyzzx has a reputation beyond reputezzyzzx has a reputation beyond reputezzyzzx has a reputation beyond reputezzyzzx has a reputation beyond reputezzyzzx has a reputation beyond reputezzyzzx has a reputation beyond reputezzyzzx has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by WreckItRoth View Post
I had something similar after my first rebuild and i couldnt figure out what the hell it was. I actually discovered the problem with mine by mistake. Theres a fuse that is bolted on by the trans and as i would hit bumps on the road it would slowly move down and as soon as the metal on the bottom of the fuse grounded with the trans it would sputter flash security and die. Then after trying to start again it would run for a tiny bit hit some bump and down she goes. I tightened it like hell and wrapped it so it wouldnt ground out regardless if it did come loose and never had the problem again.

Do they all have this or just the 4 cylinder model transmissions?
zzyzzx is offline   Reply With Quote