View Single Post
Old 04-15-2009, 09:14 PM   #153
paulyb
GLS member

paulyb is infamous around these partspaulyb is infamous around these partspaulyb is infamous around these partspaulyb is infamous around these partspaulyb is infamous around these partspaulyb is infamous around these partspaulyb is infamous around these partspaulyb is infamous around these parts
Quote:
Originally Posted by volfenhag_alero View Post
PaulyB... my car is a two door and those RK Sport Door Panels for the Grand Am will fit just fine but the are expensive and I don't think that they would be worth it... I wish that they had that rear bumper for the Alero bc it looks so much better that the AAS Rear.

ahhh ok, for some reason i thought it was a 4 dr. As far the the panels, it would be worth it in my opion, the reason is, if the wide body pulls the fenders out another 1-2 inches your not going to have a nice smooth flow. with the door panels, you'll be pulling off a matched exstended panel like the fenders and qauters...but m sure you have you design figred out, i just figured id trow it out there...

and with a 2 door it will be alot easier to fnd a wide body rear quater, try like an accord or intergra, there will be some modding needed, but n the end it wouldbe worth it to pull the true wide body look.
paulyb is offline   Reply With Quote