Thread: Gas Fumes
View Single Post
Old 01-27-2011, 01:26 PM   #45
kwhauck
2Screwy

kwhauck has a reputation beyond reputekwhauck has a reputation beyond reputekwhauck has a reputation beyond reputekwhauck has a reputation beyond reputekwhauck has a reputation beyond reputekwhauck has a reputation beyond reputekwhauck has a reputation beyond reputekwhauck has a reputation beyond reputekwhauck has a reputation beyond reputekwhauck has a reputation beyond reputekwhauck has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by XanderWiFi View Post
Hahaha sounds about right. I am inclined to agree with you, but it's gas...burny flammable blow you up stuff lol. So my urge to correct the problem burns pretty high. After driving it, it is so bad that it can be smelled in the garage, through the garage door, through the laundry room door and in the house. My wife moved the baby to a different room because she was worried about him smelling the fumes lol.

With fumes that potent though, there HAS to be a puddle somewhere but have yet to find a single one.

here's an idea, park it outside and not in the garage, until you figure it out. Don't risk your family.