View Single Post
Old 01-24-2013, 06:19 PM   #52
03glgold
GLS member

03glgold has a reputation beyond repute03glgold has a reputation beyond repute03glgold has a reputation beyond repute03glgold has a reputation beyond repute03glgold has a reputation beyond repute03glgold has a reputation beyond repute03glgold has a reputation beyond repute03glgold has a reputation beyond repute03glgold has a reputation beyond repute03glgold has a reputation beyond repute03glgold has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by mybrotherskeeper666 View Post
Beats the hell outta riding stock height with 19 inch goofy chrome wheels. Stanced cars drop panties, what's your car droppin?

I never said anything about lowering a car, I said that I don't like the stanced cars because every one I have seen has looked like crap IMO...My car is currently sitting mostly stock for 2 reasons, 1 I am a full time college student who barely has enough money to eat and have utilities, and 2 I am considering getting a lower mileage, better condition alero first as mine has 158k and need quite a bit of stuff to even get back to a nice stock look...I am sorry that you need your car to get girls for you, in many cases that is the shallow ones and if you hit hard times and don't have your "cool" car or any of that stuff anymore she is gone...You are awfully defensive over something that I said as a statement of my opinion, are you trying to convince yourself that it is cool...Also where do 19 inch wheels come into the picture because I also think that 19's are too big for the alero, 18's are the best size with 17's as the next best...I travel too many dirt roads, and there are too many crappy paved roads around for me to do much of a drop if any overall drop...When I eventually get around to it, I will probably go to 18's with around a 1.5-1.75 drop so it closes the wheel gap and increases suspension stiffness, but doesn't net much lower...I am one of the people who is about function, however I will give stanced that it is better than donk, so as long as you don't go donk I will have respect for your car...btw welcome to the forum as I don't think I have said that yet.
03glgold is offline   Reply With Quote