Thread: Gauge cluster
View Single Post
Old 09-26-2011, 10:08 PM   #9
Nate's Alero
Now a Ford Traitor.

Nate's Alero has a reputation beyond reputeNate's Alero has a reputation beyond reputeNate's Alero has a reputation beyond reputeNate's Alero has a reputation beyond reputeNate's Alero has a reputation beyond reputeNate's Alero has a reputation beyond reputeNate's Alero has a reputation beyond reputeNate's Alero has a reputation beyond reputeNate's Alero has a reputation beyond reputeNate's Alero has a reputation beyond reputeNate's Alero has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Papa Rad17 View Post
Ya, I'm not sure about mine, my original plan was put on all different LEDs on everything and a different miles display but it got put on hold and has been collecting dust. Not to mention inreally messed everything up trying to get the blue film off, that's a job. But sence his went out would it be better just go with a new set of needels with the board? Nice to know they aren't all interchangeable though... Anyone know what the deal with these going out on our car is?

Mine never died. my needle motor for my fuel died, so i got an entire new cluster. Mine's never quit, i still have my original board with 200,000 on it. i wasn't about to put a board with 112K less miles. talk about an ass if i try to sell it.