Thread: V8 Alero
View Single Post
Old 01-19-2007, 09:14 AM   #67
SkullFractured
GX Member

SkullFractured is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by white04alero
the point is, is that you and everyone else in this thread are reminding me of highschool freshman and sophomores freakin out cuz they got a new car and have all these virtually unreachable goals given their age and experience and income that will most likely never happen. you are reminding me of that. and you have never been in a kill zone so dont act like you know what one is. your worthless
nice edit before anyone else saw it.
i'm not sure what grade you're in, and i'm guessing maybe 10th.
you are falling into that trap of thinking that nobody has done nor can do anything significant with the car. and you're obviously suffering from what psychologists call "transferrance", which means you falsely accuse others of what you are guilty of, out of shame or embarassment.

if you run a simple search on this site, i'm sure you'll find a few quick aleros, and you can then stop crying about how slow your car is and do something about it instead.

Quote:
Originally Posted by scsralero
did you just compare an alero to a mustang, camaro, and a supra??

nope, not comparing AN alero, i'm comparing MY alero, because those aren't even close, mine is faster than the factory versions of all three of them by a long shot. including the SS Camaro, the GT Mustang. you think that the camaro and mustang and rice owners that get smoked by an alero are all worked up about how fast their cars are? no, they're running back to their garages with their tails down trying to figure out how to make it faster so that doesn't happen again.

if you're not happy with how slow YOUR alero is, then dry your tears, pop your hood and get to work like I did.

i have other things to do than spending alot of time convincing someone that just dont get it, so either take it for what it's worth, or take it somewhere else. done.

Last edited by SkullFractured : 01-19-2007 at 09:17 AM.