View Single Post
Old 09-17-2005, 03:34 PM   #109
SikMindz
GL Member

SikMindz is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via AIM to SikMindz
Quote:
Originally posted by johny_boy32+Sep 16 2005, 09:51 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(johny_boy32 @ Sep 16 2005, 09:51 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-FantomForceCustoms02@Sep 16 2005, 04:10 PM
I'm kinda liking the 442 Boser hood. The 442 non boser seems like it's lacking something and kinda of odd, but with the hood curling around the headlights it sets it off more. The only thing is that I don't think i would paint the scoops a different color. Or since it's going to be carbon fiber I would have the scoops painted to match the car and leave the rest carbon fiber.
I would probably do something like that as well. He sikmindz, bring that picture to your guys so we can get this rolling. Let us three know.
[/b][/quote]

I'll email him Monday but I'm warning you now that it's going to be expensive. 'Cause the way I look at it you have 3 that would purchase the hood and that's it. If I had them make 10 I'd be flat out lying to them to say that people besides you 3 would be all that interested...