View Single Post
Old 06-13-2005, 11:15 PM   #17
Oldsman
Owner

Oldsman has a reputation beyond reputeOldsman has a reputation beyond reputeOldsman has a reputation beyond reputeOldsman has a reputation beyond reputeOldsman has a reputation beyond reputeOldsman has a reputation beyond reputeOldsman has a reputation beyond reputeOldsman has a reputation beyond reputeOldsman has a reputation beyond reputeOldsman has a reputation beyond reputeOldsman has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Oldsman
i know i use to have a 800 watt earthquake amp with earthquake subs and use to sound a lot better than any average brands out there.

i remember a guy who had a 1500 watt with 2 15's and my 2 12's sounded a hell of a lot better.

a lot of people just look at wattage. but you should look at all the specs. when choosing an amp.

a lot of the companies that use to be on top are not anymore. so name doesn't really mean anything anymore. the only top name that is still up towards the top is soundstream. but you pay for their crap.