View Single Post
Old 06-02-2007, 05:47 PM   #17
SweetNLow
GLS member

SweetNLow has a reputation beyond reputeSweetNLow has a reputation beyond reputeSweetNLow has a reputation beyond reputeSweetNLow has a reputation beyond reputeSweetNLow has a reputation beyond reputeSweetNLow has a reputation beyond reputeSweetNLow has a reputation beyond reputeSweetNLow has a reputation beyond reputeSweetNLow has a reputation beyond reputeSweetNLow has a reputation beyond reputeSweetNLow has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oldsman View Post
NO it don't..................Brent did mine and now my lights are effed up. Not brent's fault but more the 99 fault. it worked for awhile but now the high beams are dim as shit and on with the lows and a SVS light also. It's just effed up.

scott i dont think its the fact that i got rid of your DRL's thats effecting your high beams.

cutting off the drl's the way i do them buy slipping just a piece of electrical tape between the contact in the DRL relay in no way should make a difference in your highbeams.

putting the tape between the contacts only results in the relay not switching "on" when it gets the signal from the computer to turn the DRL's on.

you have another issue with your high beams and its not from getting rid of your drl's.

my car is a 99 as well and ive never had an issue with my high beams after i killed my DRL's

SweetNLow is offline   Reply With Quote