View Single Post
Old 11-09-2011, 03:53 PM   #10
03Sleepr
Premier V.I.P. Member

03Sleepr has a reputation beyond repute03Sleepr has a reputation beyond repute03Sleepr has a reputation beyond repute03Sleepr has a reputation beyond repute03Sleepr has a reputation beyond repute03Sleepr has a reputation beyond repute03Sleepr has a reputation beyond repute03Sleepr has a reputation beyond repute03Sleepr has a reputation beyond repute03Sleepr has a reputation beyond repute03Sleepr has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by zzyzzx View Post
That's pretty much how I did it, but that was on a beater (thread has pics):

http://www.feoa.net/modules.php?name...wtopic&t=41207

Mine is still off a bit, but car ended up aligning fine and the fix should outlast the engine, I should think.

damn that was pretty bad, you can't even tell mine is bent unless your right up on it, looking for it. its probably only off 1/4-1/2 an inch but enough to mess with body panel placement. its not bent anywhere behind the wheels so I don't need to worry about alignment.

and to make it even nicer, I hit an opossum on my way home last night (yaay for driving by moonlight), so now everything is nice and clean in there for me and it managed to rip the wires out of my oil level sensor.

and thanks jhubbz and whiterider, exactly what I needed!
03Sleepr is offline   Reply With Quote